Thursday, July 7, 2011

Proud

of my boy who had his first official school production performance last night. The production is called Scheherazade and it was really really good. And of course Simon was absolutely awesome. He had one of the bigger speaking roles.So proud! Makes for a busy week though with family coming for dinner and then the show last night and again tonight and I am off again to the show tomorrow night.

I thought I would share some of my last Kaisercraft assignments. Havent scrapped since my last assignment because I just havent had time but I am starting to get itchy fingers! Want to play with the few things I got from SENZ. Must make some time to play this weekend!












1 comment:

  1. you can be proud!! every single project is simply fab!!!! :))
    hugs from the other site of the world.

    ReplyDelete