Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life is Good

It certainly has it's ups and downs but it is definitely good.

Totally enjoyed myself at A Country Affair last Sunday. This was my class I designed with Teressa Collins goodies.





Later in the week I found out I didnt make the Kaisercraft team. Yeah I was dissapointed but hey you got to move on. I really loved my projects I created and will share them in a few weeks afterI have blogged them on the Kaisercraft blog. I have had a fabulous year with them and I wish the new team all the very best. I can't wait see what they come up with. It really does look like a superb team.

I am very excited to start a Diploma in Digital Photography on Monday through SIT and distance Learning. Can't wait even though I know it is going to keep me busy!

It was Auckland Photo Day yesterday and we had a busy day out but I took my camera with me. I didnt get to do the photo I had in mind for the day but I got a couple which I like enough to enter.

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lesley!!

    It has been amazing 12 months with you on the KC team. Your work has been fabulous each and every month.

    Have fun with your photography course!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Lesley - both of your albums ... enjoy your photography course.

    I love your creativitiy - truly inspiring!

    ReplyDelete